Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Life These Days...

My life these days looks something like this...

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm so lucky to have a wonderful husband, a happy and so-darn-cute almost 2 year old, and a precious baby girl on the way. And I'm thankful every single day.

*Cayden has officially MASTERED the skill of walking! He is always on the go, and wants to be up on his feet all day long! I am so proud! I think we're all doing well at helping him to be confident as well as cautious while he's learning this very important skill :-)

2 comments:

Roxi's Reasons... said...

You and Cyle are the BEST ! And I know that Cayden brings you such joy ! You have become an incredible mom with such ease. Cayden only sees love and encouragement when he looks in your eyes...I don't doubt that he will be successful at anything he tries !! Big hugs !

Diana Lesjak said...

Life these days IS looking very good for you sweetie!! I love you!