Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Guest Speaker!

Hi, it's me, Meme!  Taking a moment to do a guest appearance on Our Boy Cayden!  The Wilkinson Family is here at my house for a few days because of Cyle's surgery and Bridget's work schedule!!  Since she is working 7pm to 7am, I am on baby patrol!  It's good to have them all here!  Cyle's surgery went well, and though he is in a bit of pain, he is doing fine!  Cayden keeps wanting to be so near him, he just loves his Daddy so much!!  Cyle has had a physical therapy session already, with lots more to follow.  Tonight is Bri's last night at work this week, so I am sure they are heading home tomorrow afternoon.  Here are some pictures... Daddy and his boy.  :~)

1 comment:

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

I bet having that little boy on your leg is the best therapy! Hope everything continues healing smoothly! Take care!