Monday, February 8, 2010

Guess What?!?!

I have very big news!! Even BIGGER news than last time!!....
I, yes me, Cayden, am going to be
A BIG BROTHER!!

My new baby brother or sister has been cooking in Mama's belly for about 11 weeks already! I can already see it growing (at least Mama's belly is!!). I can't wait to have a real baby to play with!! Mama says I have until August 31st to practice being a big brother before the real one comes! So I've been working really hard at playing and being nice!

I think I'll be GREAT!!

5 comments:

Roxi's Reasons... said...

Oh my gosh !!!! Congtratulations to you all ! You are such a cute and loving family, I'm so happy to hear that you will be sharing all that love with another baby ! I'm sure that Cayden will be an adoring, loving brother !!!So happy for you !!!!!!

Katypie said...

So exciting!!! Congrats to the whole family!!! :0)

Joe & Stacy Elling said...

Congratulations Cayden....and family!! Evan says to shoot for August 14th. :) Enjoy the time with Cayden while he's still the only child.....it's a whole new ball game when there are two! So excited for you all.

Beckie said...

I only wish I had a big brother like Cayden...that boy make a SUPER big bro! My girls can't wait to meet the new little bugger!

Gina said...

Congratulations!

I am sure Cayden will be a great big brother. He seems like such a happy kid in all the photos of him on MeMe's blog!