Friday, October 8, 2010

A Letter to My Meme!

Hi Meme! It's me, Cayden! You're away in Italy, Mommy says, and I just wanted to tell you that we miss you! It's been hard not seeing you and playing with you for so many days! We'll have to play lots when you get home. I have some pictures of some of the things we've been doing while you've been away... I'll start with Mya first, then save the best part for last (ME!)...
Mya has been sleeping upstairs in her own bed like a big girl! Sometimes I can hear her crying at night because she wants a Ba-Ba...so Mommy feeds her and she goes right back to bed for the rest of the night! She's growing big...wait til you see!

Look Meme! Mya smiles ALL the time now! I think she's a happy girl.

Okay, that's enough of Mya...it's my turn to show you what I've been up to! Mommy and Aunt BeBe went somewhere one day, and I stayed and played with Uncle Donny, Rah-Rah and Mo! Next thing I knew, Mama came home with this Dino suit for me to play in! It has spikes and a tail and everything!! I am going to be a T-Rex for Halloween, but this isn't my real costume...you'll have to wait to see that one, but it's sooo cool! This one I like to play in every day!


And this is the best part....I've been working really hard since you left, and I can do something really special now! I even sent this to Papa to show him how smart I'm getting! Check this out!!

And there's one more thing I can do now, that you'll have to see when you get home (Mommy can't videotape me doing it and make sure I'm safe at the same time!) I'll give you a hint....What do you get when you put a big boy on a big red tricycle on the driveway?!?! Yep! Me riding ALL BY MYSELF!!! Wait til you see!

Well that's it for now! We read your blog all the time and we miss you! Keep having fun and we'll see you soon!! Love you!!

Your favorite grandboy :-)

Cayden

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

You are my favorite Grandboy alright!! Cayden you are too smart!!! I can spell my name too~~ it looks like this MEME and MEME loves you up to God!!! I can't wait to see you on Tuesday! I will come over and see you!!! I love you! Keep reading my blog! Love MEME!

Katypie said...

Oh my goodness Bridg! Cayden spelling his name is the CUTEST thing I've seen all week!! What a big boy!! :0)