Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our Happy Anniversary

On this day, October 13, in 2007 Cyle and I were married. This was absolutely one of the greatest days of my life. To me, my husband is the best of everything I've ever wanted in a man, and even some things I never even knew I wanted. We definitely came from two different worlds, but there's a reason we came together, and I truly believe that.

So much more than my partner in life, Cyle is the father to my two, perfectly amazing children. Without him , these blessings never would have been, and I'm thankful everyday that they are.
In our journey together, we have had both good days and bad, and just as we vowed to do, we've gotten through it all together. Cayden is imperfectly perfect in our eyes - we've created such a handsome, special boy, and I would never change a thing about him. And our newest little bundle, Mya, is perfect in her own way as well. I'm sure she will grow to be a lovely little peanut, with the love of two parents who adore her. All of this would never have been possible without the bond that Cyle and I have. And I'm in love. In love with three beings that absolutely make my world turn every day.

So Happy Anniversary hunny! I love you with everything I am. This last 3 years have been so special to me, and I vow to make the following years just the same!
xoxo
Ps - Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad as well, who married 28 years before we did. And to Grandpa and our angel, Grandma Gert, who married 28 years before my parents. What a special bond. I love you all!

4 comments:

Katypie said...

I was thinking of all 3 sets of couples this morning when I looked at my calendar! Happy anniversaries to Bridget & Cyle, Dave & Diana, and Grandpa and Grandma Lesjak!! :0)

Diana Lesjak said...

So happy you are so HAPPY! It means the world to me! I love you all~

Roxi's Reasons... said...

So many wonderful happenings all due to the date:October 13th!! Blessings to you all ! I love how you and Cyle love each other....encouragement and freedom and respect for each other !! Happy anniversary and happiness thru manu more !!

The Colorado Lesjak's said...

Yay! We love you both so much! Happy anniversary.