Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More pictures!

Here's a picture of the family (minus Tegan, unfortunately) at dad's surprise party Saturday, April 19th.

Me and my belly propping Sarah up - She's so excited to meet Cayden! She tells me that she is going to share all of her toys with him...I should get that in writing, cause I have a good feeling that that probably won't happen! She's looking forward to "another baby like Molly!" Adorable!


Here's a lovely side view of the belly at 27 weeks...I feel like I've been at a standstill, but the doc says he's growing just fine! He's still kicking like a maniac, and I think he's learned now how to successfully dance on my bladder...So talented, I'm so proud already! :-)



1 comment:

Katypie said...

Bridgie! You look so cute! From what I hear Daddy Dave's party was a good time. Sorry I had to miss it! Dad said it was just "off" how you weren't drinking and Beckie finally got to tie one on! Can't wait to see you soon!