Thursday, April 10, 2008

Random thoughts...

So this miracle inside of me is more active than I ever thought possible!! He's absolutely nuts sometimes, and I think to myself 'what the heck could he possibly be so amused by in there that would cause him to feel the need to kick, punch and do flips for hours on end sometimes??' If he's this active in our world, we're going to have our hands full for sure! Daddy says he takes after him, and that means he'll probably be a trouble maker! :-( We'll just have to wait and see!... Anyway, I'm not complaining about his movement at all...it really is an amazing feeling, and a good reminder that he's in there sometimes when I seem to have so much going on that I forget to think about him! So, its nice, and I'll never take that for granted :-)
That's it for now, just a few random thoughts brought on by a swift kick to the ribs! :-)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Bridget! Just love your nursery, it is just adorable! I just wanted to let you know that I am here for you anytime you want to talk or have questions about anything. I think your Mom told you about my daughter and I just wanted you to know everything will be just fine. I am here anytime and you are more than welcome to meet her and see for yourself how great everything turned out. All the best to you.
"miss" Chris

Katypie said...

Bridgie!!
I'm so excited for you and Cyle! I'll be back in OH for your shower in June... and living in Cuyahoga Falls as of about June 1st! I can't wait to see you, your baby-belly, and meet little Cayden! He's going to be amazing!
love, your "other sister"!
Katy