Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wow...Time Flies!

Alright, I'm well into week 27 now...and it absolutely amazes me how fast this is going! People ask how far along I am, and I tell them only 3 months to go, and I think it surprises me as much as it has been surprising everyone else! People tell me I'm not big enough to be 27 weeks...I'm eating, I swear!!! :-) But honestly, time is flying by. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was taking that test, and giving daddy the good news! And now he's almost here. This is officially the week that starts the third (and final) trimester...and with that comes mixed emotions. I'm so excited to meet my little man (Cyle and I discuss what he might look like all the time!), but I'm also kinda sad that I won't be "housing" him any longer...that I won't be the only one to know when he does funny little things inside anymore! But at that point I will get to share of of those things with everyone else, and other people will get to know him like I feel like I already do - and I'm excited for that too. (And hopefully that will be the end of these back pains for awhile!) All in all, at the end of the day, I find myself very excited and anxious. Anxious to get everything ready for him, and so excited to meet him and get to know him even more.
I'm counting down the days...

No comments: