Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby Shower!!

June 14th was the baby shower for my little man, and I'd have to say that it was AMAZING!! I can't thank Deb and Roxi enough for all of the hard work they put into making it so special. We truly are blessed to have such great people in our lives! The room was decked out to the max with Rainforest decor - it blew me away! So thank you!! And thanks to all of you who were able to come - We really appreciate all of the nice thoughts and generous gifts! For those of you who were unable to make it, I'll share some pictures :-)

Check out these cupcakes!! SO cute!


The hand-painted bookshelf from Deb...Amazing!


I'm a mess! Terrible picture, thanks to MeMe...It's a beautiful poem she wrote
for me and my perfect little man...Not a dry eye in the place! Love you MeMe!!



I unfortunately can't load up this blog with pictures of the gifts I got from everyone, but know that I appreciate every little thing!! We really are very lucky! :-)

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

I am just so proud of you...

Wenni Donna said...

Truly stunning baby shower it is! I am really impressed how each and every detail and activity turned out to be. It seems like a party hosted by a professional. We also need some ideas and help regarding planning of the baby shower for our sister. Would like to throw a family party at one of the Chicago venues. Do you have some inspirations?