Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Week 33...we're getting close!

Well, we've made it to week 33! Here's a pic of me being a goofball,
not quite sure what I was even laughing about :-) This one was taken at week 32 - check out the growth between this first picture and the next few! We're doing well (that Ensure must be giving him a little extra boost!) !
Here are some nice side views of the expanding belly!
And, for those of you who may not know them, I'd like to introduce you to Cayden's two big brothers! The toy poodle is Rowdy, the oldest of bunch. He's very jealous and set in his ways...should be interesting to see how he handles the addition to the family!
And next there's Dozer. He's the little Boston Terrier. He's our little wild guy! He's absolutely crazy at times, but he's such a lover. He's been so funny since I've been pregnant - no matter where I am, he's always around, and finds a way to get as close to my belly as possible. He's gonna be a protective big brother! (This picture says it all...notice the paw on the baby!)

1 comment:

Mua said...

my first post didn't make sense after reading it so i deleted it. We just wanted to send our love to you and Cayden. We hope you guys are doing well. You look great and we're excited to hopefully meet him when we visit in July!