Saturday, August 15, 2009

"The Most Dancing-est Baby"

Today Cayden and I stopped at the Lesjak Planning Corp's annual car show, and sat with Meme at a booth right next to the DJ. Cayden was enjoying the music, as usual....when all of the sudden, over the microphone we hear...
"WOW! That is the most-dancing-est baby I've ever seen!"
Yes. The DJ announced to everyone at the car show that my big baby boy LOVES to dance! Now, as his mother, this I've known! Every time a song comes on, and my boy hears music of any sort, the dancing begins! And boy does he have one great signature move!! Every single time I see him groovin', I think to myself...wow, this boy really does have his Mama's genes, and we've got the same blood flowing through our veins! I love love love dance, and always have, and it's so funny to see my little Booty has got the same grooving abilities! I know down the road that dance will not be a major hobby for my big boy (I'm gonna have to pray for a baby girl next!) but it sure is fun to watch him let loose from time to time! :-)
I'm gonna work on figuring out how to add video to my blog, then I'll definitely let him entertain you with his moves!!

1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

I love to dance with your baby too!! He seems to really love the Wordworld music the best!!!