Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Hair Cut!!

This afternoon, Mama and Meme took this big guy (with crazy hair!) to get his
  very first haircut!!
I had a feeling that this would be a little traumatic for Cayden, seeing as how he is not a big fan of loud, buzzing noises or new things - so I brought Meme as reinforcement!  Plus, I knew she'd have camera-in-hand! :-)
Here's my sweet little baby before....


During.... 
Yes, he cried from start to finish almost :-( 
But she worked quick!



And after...
I walked out with one handsome big boy! He looks so much older!  And I'd have to admit, I miss his little curls already... 
But boy, what a Stud! 


That was hard work!
8/23/2009

5 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

So very, very handsome!!

Katypie said...

What a big boy!! :0)

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

Awh! He looks so grown up! I just looked at pics I took at the fair last year...what a difference! Hope to see you all soon!

Roxi's Reasons... said...

tSo very sweet! Now you can see his beautiful eyes even more ! Smooch!

Beckie said...

What a chick magnet!