Friday, November 13, 2009

Picture Post!

Cyle and I were looking through tons of old pictures the other night, each of them bringing back such vivid memories of the exact moments they were taken...I never want to forget.
Here are some past pictures that never quite made it to the blog.
Enjoy!!
One of my favorites...Cayden - 1 month old

Sept. 2008. Cayden, 2 months, taking a quiet rest.

An all-time favorite: Daddy and his boy, 3 months.

December 2008. Cayden's first taste of snow! Thanks to daddy's snowball-making abilities!

Cayden, 5 months. Such a happy boy.

Seven months...still smiling!

Such curiosity! He learns something new everyday!

These last few have all been taken of Cayden at 15 months. He continues to amaze me daily, and make me smile more often than I ever have!

Absolutely precious to me. Love the contentment and the little crossed feet.

Halloween 2009 - My cute little monkey!

A trip to Van Wert...and a bowl of Grandpa's chocolate pudding!!

Playing with one of his very best friends!

And this is the face I wake to daily..."Good morning Mama!"

And that's what I call LOVE.

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

That is definitely love!! Love all the pictures!! Especially the one on the toy box... priceless!!

Roxi's Reasons... said...

He is such a love and I can certainly understand how he has become the light of your life !!! He is a treasure and a pure joy to anyone who is near him ! It's so fun to see you enjoy him and love him so much!