Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful...

Today I'm thankful. Everyday I'm thankful. I'm thankful for my family - my loving husband who has given me everything I've ever wanted; my beautiful baby boy who lights up my life on a daily basis.
I'm thankful for our support system...our families and friends who've made our lives better just by being there.
This year, I'm most thankful for healthy days, bare feet not burdened with casts or braces, smiles that come so frequently, the innocence of a child, helping hands around the house, squeals of happiness, and belly laughs. These things, and many more, make my life amazing. And with the sights and sounds around me on a daily basis, I am constantly reminded of how lucky I really am.


Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

He makes me laugh!!! Love his little giggle in the video!! You guys have a great little boy!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Roxi's Reasons... said...

What a very lucky boy Cayden is too! He is so loved for all that he is in your life and that's the best! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family !!!

Mua said...

beautiful blog!! <3 Happy Thanksgiving!!