Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's Official...

Yes...it's true.
If you haven't heard it yet, My Little Mya has arrived!

She is perfect and petite.
She is loved by so many already.
She made her way into this world with absolutely no help from me when the time came...I tried my best to wait for the doctor before letting her slip right out...but she had other plans. (Sounds like a great story, huh?!) You'll see the whole story here shortly, with photos. But for now I'm settling into my house, with an extra little bundle, and lots of love to give to Mya's big brother too. So once I'm a little more settled in here, I will tell you everything. And it's all good! :-)
xoxo

2 comments:

Jerry, Chantal & The Girl Gang said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I heard this Tuesday night! We're so happy for ALL of you! I hope the transition is going well not only for the 2 of you but for Mr. Cayden as well! Can't wait to see pictures! Take care of yourself and your 2 Sweeties!

Joe & Stacy Elling said...

That's wonderful news. :) Congratulations guys!! Hopefully Cayden is enjoying having his T-Rex home. Welcome to your family Mya!! Take Care.