Monday, August 30, 2010

Our first week home!


Our first week home went so well!! We've adjusted pretty quickly and rather effortlessly into our new roles; Cyle and I as parents of a newborn again, and Cayden as a Big Brother! Cayden is doing really well with it all - for the most part! He is better with her than I ever thought he'd be - so gentle, and always needing to know where his Mya is...at all times! His listening skills and good behavior, however have started to worsen. I know this is normal, and can be expected when he once had all of Mama's attention, and now has to share. He's just testing me, and I'm having some trouble with it at times, but we'll get through it. He's a good boy, and just doesn't know any different at this point - we've all got some learning to do together. And it will get better :-)

I decided that with Mya I wanted to track her growth on a monthly basis - with more than just numbers. I took the kiddos over to Meme's to do a little photo shoot with Mya at 1 week old. I plan on doing this monthly for her first year - then periodically after that. They just grow too fast, and I want to remember her being so small! So here they are...
My little Tater Tot! :-)



So darn cute! I'm biased...I know :-)

2 comments:

The Colorado Lesjak's said...

SOOOO CUTE! I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HER.

Roxi's Reasons... said...

So perfectly adorable !!