Sunday, February 20, 2011

Six Months!

My Mya is six months old!!

She's still such a little peanut...but she's definitely growing (even her hair...a little!)!
I"ll admit that somehow, Mya has gotten a little spoiled. She needs to be able to see someone at ALL times...and the moment you walk out of the room (if even for a second) she screams her little bald head off! What am I going to do with her?!
Mya also seems to be a little more lazy than Cayden ever was! She makes no effort yet to hold her own bottle, only rolls over after getting mad about being on her belly, and is not really attempting at moving or sitting up yet. She will sit for about a minute if I place her in the sitting position, so I know she's got the strength to do it, just not the will to do it I guess! All in her own time! She's gonna be special...I know that for sure!
She is very observant - she takes it all in, and smiles at almost everything she sees. She loves to watch people, especially her big brother. There's an obsession there that I hope remains for a really long time!
How could you not adore that face?! The last six months have flown by, but they've been great. Now that Mya is here, I couldn't imagine what life would be without her. I am REALLY looking forward to what the future holds for my little family!

5 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Happy 6 months Miss Mya Mouse! Meme loves you so so much!

Beckie said...

I can't believe she is 6 months! Such a cutie :)

The Colorado Lesjak's said...

Super Cute!! I can't wait to meet her and see you all!!

Meigan said...

SPOILED???? NO WAY!!!! She is WAY too cute to call spoiled!!! Pampered maybe????

Buckeroomama said...

Oh my word, your children have the most gorgeous eyes!