Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just Waiting...

Well, it's Thursday, July 17th, and we're officially 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant. We had another appointment this week, and still only 1 cm dilated. Our doctor (who is back from her maternity leave early, thank god!!) tells me that he has moved down since last week, which is at least some good news that we're progressing. She also tells me that "when I go, it will probably be quick and easy." How she is able to predict or determine this I'm not quite sure, but hey...I'll take it! Sounds good to me!
So anyway...we've got the bag packed and in my car, along with the car seat...the room is ready for him...all we need is this this little guy to make his appearance! Cyle started his new job this week, so it gives me some relief to know that he will be in town until the baby is born, instead of back and forth to Van Wert like he had been doing this summer to work. I'm still working...I figure the ER is the best place to be - if I go into labor, all I'll need to do is take an elevator ride upstairs! It's convenient.
That's all for now...nothing major to report yet, unfortunately. He's a little bugger...he'll come when he's ready. This waiting game is not easy though! Just stay tuned...we'll keep you posted!

No comments: