Monday, July 7, 2008

Still pregnant...

So we're officially into week 38, and my little man is considered "full term!" I can't believe how fast that flew by! At this point, I love the words "full term," and the idea that he could come "any time now." We are SO ready for him...maybe he'll even decide to come meet us a little earlier than expected! That's what we're hoping for...as long as he's ready to brave the outside world, we're ready to take him on. :-) I have mixed feelings: in one sense I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, but on the other hand I'm absolutely done waiting for him...I NEED to meet him soon!! So any time now would be nice :-) We'll keep you updated! Just think...soon I'll be able to put real pictures (in living color!) of our brand new baby!! (can you tell I'm just a little excited...and so ready!)
Until then...say a little prayer to help get things moving! :-)

3 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Can't wait for our own "Bsby Story"!!! I have gotten addicted to that show again, in anticiapation of this baby! Waiting by the phone...

Jackie and Marks Adventure said...

Yey Bri!!! Hadley can't stop talking about meeting lil Mr Cayden. I feel your emotions (I'm still amazed it was four and a half months ago!) Enjoy the serenity that still exists at your house!!

Mua said...

We're hoping we get to meet the little guy while we're visiting! But if we don't, than we can't wait to see pictures! =-) ps don't forget to get your pedicure, it just feels nice to have nice feet and toes while you're giving birth to new life...at least it did for me! lol =-)