Saturday, April 18, 2009

Heart Warming...

Well, it's happened once again. We arrived home from our Florida vacation last night, and my husband and my baby managed to warm my heart more than I thought possible.
When Cyle picked us up at the airport, it was late and Cayden was tired, not really knowing how to react to seeing Daddy again after 10 days. But Cyle's eyes lit up the moment we walked out of that door.
When we got home, and Cyle took Cayden out of his carseat was when it really happened. Cayden smiled that big crooked smile of his, his blue eyes lighting up the room. And Cyle...with a grin from ear to ear, told his son how much he had missed him, and how he's grown and changed so much in a matter of days! The way those two looked at each other - I can't even explain what it does to me! In my eyes, they both grow more and more everyday. Cayden is growing into a "big boy," while Cyle continues to grow as a loving, gentle, and proud Daddy.
Heart-warming...
I'm in Love.

1 comment:

Diana Lesjak said...

So sweet to hear!! I beat Cayden was so happy to finally see daddy after 11 days!! Have a good weekend!!