Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Florida Fun!

Hi from Florida!! We're having a great time here, and Cayden is definitely enjoying his first Vacation! 
Here's a picture of one of his new tricks - Daddy likes to call it a "Monkey Squirt!" He puts his lips together and blows/spits/makes funny noises!
 Lounging in the pool, with plenty of toys!
Bouncing and splashing with MaMa in his "big bath tub!"
Cayden woke up bright and early on his very first Easter - and we proceeded to find lots and lots of candy, toys and colorful eggs all around the house! He even joined the girls outside for an Easter egg hunt in the backyard!
Of course he picked up an eggs and put it straight in the mouth!
As we all know, my son is quite the tank! Here's a funny shot of me showing off the results of carrying this "load" around! Who needs a gym?!
The whole gang :-)
My little sunshine is growing before my eyes. His two little "shark teeth" are coming in so quickly! He's pulling himself all over the house (I'm sure he'd be crawling this week if it weren't for his bum leg!)! He's talking up a storm! And he's finally learned how to say "Da-Da!" (much to big daddy's delight!!). He amazes me everyday, and I can't help but to love him and love him and LOVE HIM!!  :-)

No comments: